Saturday, April 16, 2022

Scenes from the Barrowmaze

 



My daughter and I started playing thru Barrowmaze , (which if you are not familiar is a classic mega dungeon campaign for old school style RPG play)  awhile back and I built some specific terrain for some of the key earlyish moments. 

The piece is a bit too large  10" x 12" for good shots of the whole thing in my current photo setup so I couldnt really pull off the scene with both sections and get a good effect.



the scene is really just a composite of the whole level...lots of undead...



 This whole piece here just attaches to dungeon tiles and you can build the dungeon as you explore it and die, there are some great rooms to potentially build out from but this the starting point. If you've played this you should recognize this as the entrance in burial mound # 12,  currently the group explored a dozen areas or so lost 2 hireling one KIA and one ran off and is missing and a PC died in a trap so they headed back to town to regroup




1 comments:

daveb said...

Great lighting effects on the torches. The whole setup is lovely....I really like the red runes (?) at chest height. Barrowmaze has been on my shelf for a longtime and I hope to get to run it (or play!) at some point.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online