Saturday, March 25, 2017

Frostgrave Cultist and Barbarian Sprues



Just a quick shout out to these fine plastic kits being put out by North Star Military Figures for Ospreys games , Frostgrave.  I know I have previously mentioned my dislike for plastic kits, as I like to say I have gotten too old to be fiddling  around with putting hordes of plastic models together. However I am very impressed by all these kits.  For me they fit a variety of roles not just Frostgrave.



At 20 Figures a box, Hard plastic Renedra sprues (aka. High Quality), coming out to about $1.50ish a figure . I have 3 of the 4 kits they make with today purchases.  (the Gnolls outstanding) looking forward to putting these to good use.




I had a tough time finding proper up close photos of these sprues, perhaps my google fu is weak but anyway for my own reference here they are.








I"m really like these Barbarians, The can easily be Viking Raiders with some bit swapping to some more historical shields. With large army games on the serious decline and skirmish games becoming the main stay, I expect these kits will stay in  demand for some time.




                                          again, good close ups of the sprues, front and back.






Next up....Blackbarrow Castle...its almost finished.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online