Sunday, April 21, 2013

LPL 7, Round 2 is on!


Round 2 has begun over at the LAF for Lead Painters League Season 7

Above is my 1 round entry, "For the Riddermark"  Which unfortunately lost by a 2 to1 margin but to an excellent entry by one of my favorite painters on the LAF user: Blackwolf  My follow up entry, "It's got two heads! (old lead) features some more old school grenadier stuff I have had around basically since I was a kid, I've been trying to get thru those old gold boxes for nostalgia purposes over the last few years but the going is slow, this weeks photo is up against some pretty nice 40K Eldar., not seeing the usual anti-GW sentiment on forum rearing its head yet as I currently down about dozen votes, so go check them out and see what you like better, honestly I had a tough time getting a good picture on this one. With Adepticon out of the way, I can crack down the next couple months and see if knock out some real winners here, we'll see, even with small pool and some huge names absent this year, my first two draws have been tough!

Speaking of Adepticon, had a great weekend, played 8 great games, saw all kinds of awesome work, snagged a pair of best appearance awards, along with the usual great swag....I'll get on a full write up with pic during the week.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally awesome job on the Rohirrim. Love them!!!

DMS
www.thedeadmarshes.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online