Sunday, October 21, 2007

Watchtower




Here's my Watchtower, I haven't had much time to work on terrain lately given my army painting schedule but I was up early this morning and finished its basic details. Most of my terrain is WIP. completely ready for the table top but always ready for a detail or two more if I get the time or motivation. I ordered some buildings from Armorcast recently which I am going to do in a similar scheme and will fill out the whole table with a small village. I just finished my Crossbowmen, so few of them are here, as well as my Wizard on the towers roof. He stills needs a detail or two himself, hopefully tonight. I am going to work on building my Flagellants this afternoon so I can safely put 2000 points on the table for our Mighty Empires Campaign.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! I like the way that you varied the paint on the tower's walls. I can't wait to see how the rest of your table comes together.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online